Injury today.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
12 dl's to install had my helper using the drill & cutter with dust cowel, knocking out the holes while I followed on behind wiring up the dl's.

Half way round them I was stood on the steps looking at him chatting (about that newforest lapland thing) while he started to cut the next hole. Unfortunatly he'd left the previous holes discarded disc of plasterboard in the cowel, he pulled the trigger blades caught the disc & launched it out of the cowel & in my general direction......................I saw it comming but wasnt quick enough................fair & square in the middle of the forhead it got me.

No lasting damage, just a bog off lump on me napper now.

As you say, Good job it hadn't caused any long lasting damage.

The bump will soon go. :)

Made us both roll up with laughter, once I got over the shock of seeing this disc arcing it's way at me. If I hadnt started to duck it would have got me on the nose.

Hey M107, you and your mate won't be taking down any heavy chandeliers next week ,will you ? Make sure you unbolt the right one ;) ; )Deke
Applaud Smiley:^O how spooky just seen the trail for that episode on sky.

12 dl's to install had my helper using the drill & cutter with dust cowel, knocking out the holes while I followed on behind wiring up the dl's.Half way round them I was stood on the steps looking at him chatting (about that newforest lapland thing) while he started to cut the next hole. Unfortunatly he'd left the previous holes discarded disc of plasterboard in the cowel, he pulled the trigger blades caught the disc & launched it out of the cowel & in my general direction......................I saw it comming but wasnt quick enough................fair & square in the middle of the forhead it got me.

No lasting damage, just a bog off lump on me napper now.
Reckon you could patent that idea...................

indoor clay pigeon shooting!!!! :eek: :) :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O

eye glasses & hard hats recommended though!Blushing;)

dragons den here I come! ]:)