Inpsection & Testing

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extension15

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah, we have begun...

A nice subject for all of us that do this..

Is it a 1:O or a 2:|perhaps a 3? :| even a 4:)

But ultimately, let's be safe and agree..

B)

That reminds me......

r.e. changes in `7671:2008.

a code 2 is now sufficient to class installation as "unsatisfactory" (used to be just code 1`s)

better repost this in`t right place now innit? B)

Do any of you chaps do PAT?

What do you use?

What software do you use with it?

I ask this because, I use the Robin/Fluke Smartpat 5500 and the Smartpat software.

Recently I have discovered a problem with "Next due date" and I have re-read the software manual several times now and cannot for the life of me solve this problem, and as a problem shared is usually a problem solved, I thought I would ask.

Any thoughts?

Hi ABC.

I do a lot of PAT testing (see my other thread!) and like you I use a 5500. Not a great fan of it, the keyboard layout could of been better. I wanted a Seaward but the boss said no. :(

I use the Safety First software as when we upgraded the PAT tester we needed to port all the old test results over and this software seemed to be the easiest system to do it with.

I didn't go for the SmartPAT software as the trial version I used seemed a bit crap!

i do Pat testing in small offices and rented properties

I have the Kewtech kt 71

Does the job no software to worry about but then i wouldnt want to do too much of it

I had a mail shot from a company today offering their services to pat test my premises :) :)

im too cheap !!!!!!

sobering up in the shed !!! before i go to bed and snore the house down !!

well i had to have a few beers 20 stella stubbies