instruction manuals

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biker mike

Reaction score
Just an idea , would it work if we put the links to manuals in a seperate section like the one mr swold has for the butt tester , keep all the manual links in the one place so it would be easy to peruse and find ???? theres been some in the central heating section too, controller manuals .

just a thought gentlemen and lady :)

Just an idea , would it work if we put the links to manuals in a seperate section like the one mr swold has for the butt tester , keep all the manual links in the one place so it would be easy to peruse and find ???? theres been some in the central heating section too, controller manuals . just a thought gentlemen and lady :)
OH, I agree BTW. :D

but what on earth makes you think shes a lady,?

has WW been knighted or something?

I sure as hell wouldnt want to be sleeping with a lady unless it was only cos her husband was a sir........ :^O :^O:^O

u the wizard so u sub it to the forum forum and well look at it there :^O dear lol

should i have posted this elsewhere then ???

OH, I agree BTW. :D but what on earth makes you think shes a lady,?

I sure as hell wouldnt want to be sleeping with a lady unless it was only cos her husband was a sir........ :^O :^O:^O
Dude she knows the DON ok be cool or the only place u will be sleepin is with da fishies

:^O :p :^O

sounds very good Mike, but shouldnt this be in the sub forum forum,.,.,.,.,?
:eek: :O:O i do apologise my friend, i saw the face and automatically thought of WW ill find some sort of apt punishment , wont make that mistake again lol

Did you say that you wanted a guided tour of me workshop - the other day? Or was I hearing things again?
no u heard me right mate

wanted to practice testing on the circuits u made, need to smooth it out in me head with someone that wants to learn .

as for your signature WW,

I just happen to have a job lot of them high quality un used irish parachutes if your interested,

open on impact,.,.,.!!!!!

OH, I agree BTW. :D but what on earth makes you think shes a lady,?

Trust me on this steptoe: admin 2 is a lady.

to try and regain the op (I know; this is off the wall for me!!), A links section; possibly subsected into alarms, computers, telecoms etc mayn`t be such a daft idea!!

But - If you need info on a product; you`d ask in the relevant section *I`d hope), or maybe in the wanted section.

If you`ve got info, which most of us probably have; but no-one thinks it`s of any value, you put it where?

Usually nowhere until someone asks about it.

I`m ambivalent on this one. :| Furthermore, I can`t decide:| :|

Some one earlier today wanted us to look at a lot of dvd sex instruction manuals! :p

I notice the post has been removed entirely now, a bit harsh for posting it in the wrong sub-forum...... ]:)

Some one earlier today wanted us to look at a lot of dvd sex instruction manuals! :p I notice the post has been removed entirely now, a bit harsh for posting it in the wrong sub-forum...... ]:)
:^O

Some one earlier today wanted us to look at a lot of dvd sex instruction manuals! :p I notice the post has been removed entirely now, a bit harsh for posting it in the wrong sub-forum...... ]:)
Now thats just rude that is , tsk tsk :p