internet dating story. not mine

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've recently been trying out these internet dating websites. This particular story is about someone I met on a well known free dating website.

OK here goes...

So I met a good looking girl on the site.. we converse and send each other a couple of emails.

We swap phone numbers.

Flirty texts commence.

Texts get filthy...really filthy (I wasn't the one who initiated the dirty texts but I was enjoying it and played along )

This progressed to phone sex before we had even met. Again... this is something I just went along with... it was fun

Well anyways we arrange a date and she drives over...

She meets me at mine and the plan is to go into town for some drinks and a bite to eat.

She arrives... she's absolutely gorgeous and sparks are flying.

A few drinks at mine before we go out (well that was the plan).. let's just say neither of us wanted to leave the house.

We end up in the bedroom....(now here is where it gets weird and wonderful)

This girl has a fettish for Biro's... yes Biro's... wait... not like that... she likes the feeling of being drawn on... OK so I think this is weird but at the same time different and pretty cool so I go with it and draw on her.

It gets rough.... ( I had bruises for a week). She liked been pinned down.... nothing too strange here I hear you say... well how many girls do you know that liked to be strangled during sex?! Yes you heard me right.... you've seen that film Rising Sun? Well if you have you know what I mean.

OK so if that is not weird enough... she looks me in the eye and says "I love you"... not in the sense... "I'm really loving the sex" but in the sense... " I'm in love with you and I'm telling you I love you".... I don't know what to say... I don't love this girl... this is our first date! (OK I'm a bad man... I had sex with a girl I didn't love... I'm expecting crap from the women on here for this). So anyways I don't say anything.

I don't need to go into detail on much else.... we go to sleep.

The next day we wake up... we both have work and get up and go.

She's quiet with me... no texts which was unusual.

I text her to see how she is.

She says she's upset.

I ask why.

She says because I don't love her.

I say I REALLY like her and want to tell her I love her when I know.

She flips out...

She then says "well to be honest I wasn't feeling it"

I say " let me get this straight... you sleep with me on the first date... we have really passionate... kinky sex (biro's strangling etc)... you tell me you love me... I don't say it back... and now you tell me you weren't feeling it!!"

She says "**** you!"

And that's about it... she doesn't want to see me again and ignors me!

WTF is that all about?! I mean seriously?!!!

I've told my mates this story and I'm now known as "The Boston Strangler"!

I have to laugh... I'm sure all you lot are!

I hope you have enjoyed the story

Our friend's daughter was 7 months pregnant with their 2nd child when husband starts secretly using a dating site, with 2 months to go he ******** off with internet contact.

Admin won't allow my further comments , don't blame him !

The words apocryphal & urban myth are my reaction to this story.

Or thirteen when Michael Palin painted them in Monty Python.

Reminds me of my mate....His long term (6 years) girlfriend ******** off with some other fella, now my mate is pretty straight laced (catholic you see) didn't do **** in any way shape or form, even skirted round the conversations when the lads started.

Anyway she's left him so he comes to town with us on a massive bender, we end up in some god forsaken s*** hole of a bar well oiled.

My mate gets chatting to some bird who is down visiting from Rugby (bit of a looker even with beer gogs on) & lets out that he's been dumped & he & the former partner hadn't been intimate for some 2 years (us lads started rolling round the floor ****ing ourselves....2 flipping years celebate).

We all end up getting kicked out after hours & go our seperate ways.

Next day at football he's in hung over but grinning like the cat thats had the cream........& couldn't wait to tell us the goings on......... Trev (name changed to save his blushes) why have you got a black eye the lads ask...." Oh well it's like this"

Remember he was a tad on the prudish side.....ok very prudish

The Rugby bird takes him back to her mates, on the way in the taxi whispers "I've taken my kegs off & we're horney" she waves the said underware under his nose & puts them in his hands, she then starts necking with her mate.....he's sat there not wanting to look but cant help himself..her mate turns to him & has to give a helping hand if you get my drift.

He said it was like "but but were in a taxi but but no no no oh boy... no no oh ok ..ooh "

Just think forrest gump & the sex scene with Jenny.

Gets to the house all fall in the door & both the girls jump on him in the hallway...butt naked by the time they reach the kitchen...fridge is emptied of all manner of food stuffs & worktop is given a thorough testing....dragged to the bedroom & it turns out Rugby girl likes the strangle/rough treatment. He say's no I might hurt you so she gives him a propper slap & starts effing & jeffing at him, so he submits to the wants of the girls & that included being handcuffed to water pipes.

Anyway end result he's kept hostage all night by a pair of nymps & I have to say they weren't mingers either

His words "I had to s**g untill the birds started singing at dawn, never have I had such fun & no names or numbers were swapped. I cant belive that s**t actualy happens"

He's a changed man & is now called stiffler.