isswww Kane455 TAKE 3

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erm.....aren't you supposed to have the flue probe and temperature plug etc connected before you purge?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah just because Kane looks to be a piece of lettuced, it doesn't necessarily mean the sellers are.

It would be the manufacturer at fault here by the looks of it.

Maybe you did buy it as ISSWWW, but these machines are packaged at manufacturer, if they opened every one to test then you'd have people saying their new machine was secondhand, as the packaging had been opened. you can't blame them for what would appear to be a manufacturers fault. It's a bit like buying a new car from a dealer and the engine fails, then saying it was the dealers fault because they didn't strip the engine prior to sale and make sure it was all correct.

Personally if you were dealing with my company I'd be giving you a refund and advising you to purchase elsewhere, yes there are issues but they are outside the control of the company you are dealing with and hence in my opinion it is  most unfair of you to blame them.