It's all happening over there again, Tonight.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must have forgotten to log onto the loose screw site while on holiday!! How remiss of me. Seriously though, wiz`s place is a much more comfortable environment. If they served Guinness in here, it`d be perfect.

As for the "other place", I just don`t go there anymore. Too much bull**** and nonsense.

Tiz sad to see what was once a reasonable forum deteriorate to such low levels.

Even sadder when we all know that the plonkers that have driven in down into such depths will simply walk away and start up again on some other forum. Maybe here one day? They come in through that back door and turn off the lights as they leave from the front door.

I don't bother with SF any more its a complete waste of time and space.

That plonker ****ty has fallen for it - he has taken and quoted my posting.

Tread very carefully WW they are here :^O :^O

I just had a look this morning

lots of name changes i think and windups

very close to being deleted from my favs.

Never was one of my 'favourites'.

Too many people playing games with use-names (Titty-****ty & Lucia for example) and the subject matter and quality of posts is AWFUL - talk about the blind leading the blind :^O

Very few true sparks on the site any more it is more of a chat room with an average IQ hovering around the 1.5 mark each trying to out-do the other with what they think is 'smart talk' (i.e. rubbish)

Off you go ****ty copy & paste that lot across would you - thanks. :^O :^O

lmao ****ty is like a puppy dog he does exactly what I ask him to do.

Now ****ty go and shoot yourself :^O

Well if wasn't for the SF forum, we wouldn't be here today.. :)

I for one come under attack there more than most, quite often I feel unjustified.

But I do believe some of the regular bad guys, are not quite as bad as some make out..

B)