It's back!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Sworld

Electrical Technician
Reaction score
I couldn't log in at all just before! :(

The forum was unaccessable! What happened Welsh?

Originally from Rhuddlan near sunny Rhyl in the north, but been living in Essex for 21 years

Shut it Mart - You are out numbered by Welshmen.

The reason that I say that is because, Mr S, "Wishes" he was Welsh. :p

Admin.

Less of the "shut it"! Mr. Admin.

Remember, this is supposed to be a pleasant forum.

I`m afraid "shut it" doesn`t quite fit with the rules of etiquette that SOMEONE decided this forum would work by.

I`ll have to send the Don`s boys round to see you!

I`ll also have to tell my mate, who owns this place. He`ll sort you out.

M

p.s. Mr. S doesn`t want to be welsh. I just bribed him with scoobs.

pps. Mrs. KME is threating bodily harm to you - quote:

"we`ll have a less"!

I'm only half Welsh! (From my mothers side.)

Born right on the border in Chester. (The proper side of the border mind you! :p )

I'm only half Welsh! (From my mothers side.)Born right on the border in Chester. (The proper side of the border mind you! :p )
Opinions vary :D

I am off to Chester next week for work staying at the Mill Hotel, any recomendations for a decent night out on a Monday (been 20+years since I was last there)?

There is a pub called Telfords Warehouse down by the Northgate Locks which usually has music and a good range of beers. Some nice totty (sorry... Ladies) drinks there as well! ;)

If you follow the canal outside the hotel into Chester and keep going until you hit the bottom of the Northgate Lock system. Go up the path taking you past the city walls and Telfords is over the road. It's about 15 minutes from the Mill and a nice walk. :)

Yes - Drink beer, and plenty of it. :^O :p
Not a bad place to start but was wondering if there was any decent live music anywhere nearby.

If all else fails do what comes natural - drink beer and fall over :^O

There is a pub called Telfords Warehouse down by the Northgate Locks which usually has music and a good range of beers. Some nice totty (sorry... Ladies) drinks there as well! ;) If you follow the canal outside the hotel into Chester and keep going until you hit the bottom of the Northgate Lock system. Go up the path taking you past the city walls and Telfords is over the road. It's about 15 minutes from the Mill and a nice walk. :)
Nice one Mr S - music with the addition of some totty as well (are we talking Hollyoaks type ;) )

Just as well the firm will be paying ; \ :^O

****** - nothing on the 18th X(