J.I.B. Sparks Grimsby

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecclescake

Reaction score
Satisfy Recruitment Services Limited - Engineering Recruitment Consultants

JIB Approved Electricians with C&G2391, IEE 17th Edition, SCATS, ATEX/COMPEX, PAT Testing, MEWPS

Applicants should apply in writing detailing their experience or contact Satisfy for an application form:

Satisfy Recruitment Services Boulting House, Firecrest Court, Centre Park, Warrington WA1 1RG

Telephone: 01925 446079

Fax: 01925 446004

Email: [email protected]

I phoned them before they have got a few jobs starting very soon. Before you ask sparks only no 3 day wonders or house bashers.

I phoned them before they have got a few jobs starting very soon. Before you ask sparks only no 3 day wonders or house bashers.
at last people look for qualifications .. excellent .

Boultings
How long have they been on the go? When you reel off the list of electrical companies around Grimsby, it's not one of the first that come to mind!

Satisfy Recruitment Services Limited - Engineering Recruitment Consultants JIB Approved Electricians with C&G2391, IEE 17th Edition, SCATS, ATEX/COMPEX, PAT Testing, MEWPS

Applicants should apply in writing detailing their experience or contact Satisfy for an application form:

Satisfy Recruitment Services Boulting House, Firecrest Court, Centre Park, Warrington WA1 1RG

Telephone: 01925 446079

Fax: 01925 446004

Email: [email protected]

Thats a hefty list of quals they are looking for.

PAT testing and EX training.

Are ATEX making ex kettles nowadays?

Thats a hefty list of quals they are looking for.PAT testing and EX training.

Are ATEX making ex kettles nowadays?
I know but i dont think you will need of them how many sparks do you no with all that I dont no any.

Latest posts