Just A Struggling Trainee Electrician Looking For Work.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaycool

Reaction score
Hi Electrician Forum,

I have stumbled across this Electrician forum and as a struggling Trainee Electrician looking for work.

I was hoping that if I could put out the word, that I may find some electrician mate type of work.

I realise that I am not selling myself very well but I have just in the process of being made redundant for the second time this year due to government cuts backs :(

A little about me – I have working on the North West motorway network for over ten years.

I have a number of qualifications up my belt, the main ones are City and Guilds 2382/20 Level 3 (16th to 17th edition update to BS 7671 2008), G39/1 Working in the vicinity of DNO equipment, ECS Electrical Technical Certification Scheme, EAL Level 2 Domestic Electrical Installers Qualification, R/102/7133 – Electrical Test Procedures and DEI/007 – Electrical Test Procedures.

My CSCS and ECS have just expired so I am looking to renew them soon.

I have numerous in house courses - Health & Safety Test, First AID course, CDM awareness, Work at Height with steps & ladders, Manual Handling and Environment Awareness.

I have studied and passed BTEC GNVQ Advanced in Engineering with Merit

I have a lot of Motorway 240v power and comm’s training.

I require time serviced Electrician work experience. My goal is to be a self-employed Electrician.

I presently in that catch 22 scenario. I wish to study for City and Guilds 2391 qualification but to pass the exam at the end; I need the hands on experience. I would ideal like the work in or around the Warrington area but I am willing to travel. I understand there is not much work around.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read.  I have a CV at the ready for you perusal and I am soon to be 34 years old.

Sorry for the length of this thread I was trying to it short.  I am seeing what happens really.

Merry Christmas and have a happy new year.

If you wish to get in contact leave a message or pm me and I will happily get in touch.

Even if you just give me your advice or comments to this thread that would be most appreciated. Please be nice thou.

Kindest Regard

Jay

Latest posts