Just sat 17th Update Exam - Gutted! :(

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonkeyDong

Reaction score
Just sat the 16th to 17th update exam tonight (1 hour - 30 questions).

Totally gutted......

I got one question wrong! :D

Not sure why/how but I got an Appendices question wrong - I was hoping for a clean sweep! lol

Weird...when I did my 16th yeas ago, I also got one wrong! *spooky*

Oh well ... Just got my 2377 to do in a few weeks. Then I'm done for a while Pray

D.

Well Done and Good Luck on your 2377, DD. :)

Just sat the 16th to 17th update exam tonight (1 hour - 30 questions).Totally gutted......

Not sure why/how but I got an Appendices question wrong - I was hoping for a clean sweep! lol

Oh well ... Just got my 2377 to do in a few weeks. Then I'm done for a while Pray

D.
Best you take yourself outside and whip yourself with a wet lettuce leaf you plonker:^O

Seriously congrates mateyGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Best you take yourself outside and whip yourself with a wet lettuce leaf you plonker :^O Seriously congrates mateyGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink
:^O :^O:^O

Best you take yourself outside and whip yourself with a wet lettuce leaf you plonker:^OSeriously congrates mateyGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink
Now there's an idea :D

Thanks guys - the exam is quite easy. Questions seemed focussed around rcds and special locations quite a bit. I believe about 10 people sat it tonight - 3 failed! Don't ask me how :eek:

D.

Just sat the 16th to 17th update exam tonight (1 hour - 30 questions).Totally gutted......

D.
Which part of 2377 are you doing? as it comes in two parts.

well done mate, whats the 2377 paper all about not heard of that one before?

hi there,

Not sure of the part number. But its the one that deals with the actual testing, and not the one that deals with the administration side.

D.

I made a guess on one of the questions and must have got it right as I had 100% in that section. Something about ac connections on an inverter. Didn't have a clue as to what they were rabbiting on about, so went for the answer that was relating to new additions th the regs. Wonder if it's possible to pass the exam by picking the options that seems new stuff rather than just answering C for every question?

Well done in passing anyway!

Was the inverter question the one where it asked what you clased the AC side as, if the DC side was isolated?

D.

Apache,

I hear its easily done :p

It was a choice between the ***** or a donkeydong.... And I dont want to get in to trouble with Admin2 (I think she'd prefer ***** to a donkeydong!) LOL Blushing

D.

Apache,I hear its easily done :p

It was a choice between the ***** or a donkeydong.... And I dont want to get in to trouble with Admin2 (I think she'd prefer ***** to a donkeydong!) LOL Blushing

D.
That makes not an ounce of sense with all the stars!

That makes not an ounce of sense with all the stars!
I dunno ****** the ***** mater with *&*($** you tonight?

**** dont seem ***** to ***** **** ** ***** a VET!!

call me a big ***** if you want but **** **** ******** ******

till the clocks go back! :eek: :O:O:O:O

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

oh err the lubricants working again! :^O :^O:^O:^O