just sat

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAUL M

Reaction score
just got back from sitting my 2391 and my head feels like its gonna explode,need a drink me thinks.Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

just got back from sitting my 2391 and my head feels like its gonna explode,need a drink me thinks.Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink
Yep know what you mean, sat exam tonight aswell. will book December's exam tomorrow:_|

Yep know what you mean, sat exam tonight aswell. will book December's exam tomorrow:_|
You hope to have your results before then. :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^OGuiness Drink

T B H wayne it was not as bad as i thought,the A section had some calcs like 1/Rt etc but it was ok,B section as allways was a bit of a pig but most of it was filling certs out which is a bonus for me as i fill em in nearly everyday so here`s hopingPrayPrayPrayPrayPrayPrayPrayGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

You hope to have your results before then. :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^OGuiness Drink
Thought i did crap, next 2391 exam early December, next one after that Feb.

won't get results for this exam till mid december.!!!

T B H wayne it was not as bad as i thought,the A section had some calcs like 1/Rt etc but it was ok,B section as allways was a bit of a pig but most of it was filling certs out which is a bonus for me as i fill em in nearly everyday so here`s hopingPrayPrayPrayPrayPrayPrayPrayGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink
Think i suffered from exam brain freeze. Know what to expect next time tho.

how did you get on with the one about cont of main protective bonding conductor 50m away,and you cant get to the pipe.Guiness Drink

Results usually available on C&G site after 2-3 weeks. The markers have 10 days to submit results to C&G.

You have to pesster the college where you sat the exam - but remember once they have your money they aint interested anymore.