Kashflow Introduction

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KashFlow

Reaction score
Hello, 

I just thought I would post an introduction for those of you who have not heard of KashFlow. 

We are an Online Accounting Programme that allows you to manage the financial side of your business. Our typical customers range from one man bands to  small/mid size businesses. 

You may be using other software such as Sage, Quickbooks, Xero, Freeagent or you might just be using a good old spreadsheet to manage your business. 

The good thing about KashFlow is the software has been developed by a small business owner (Not an Accountant) who thought there must be an easier way to run his business. Managing you're accounts is something you have to do, not something you enjoy doing and we have tried to make it as quick and easy as possible.

Some key Features that KashFlow provides;

• Quotes/Invoicing Module
  • Customer/Supplier Module
  • Purchases Module
  • Stock Control
  • Self Assessment 
  • Project/Job Costing
  • VAT/VAT Online Filing
  • CIS (Sales & Purchases)
  • Automatic Credit Control
  • Card Payments Option (Take Card Payments from the software)
  • Multi Currency
We also link with Various 3rd Party applications like Payroll, CRM and a host of other applications including Receipt Bank (Upload Receipts directly to KashFlow) and Go Cardless which lets you set up direct debits for your customers.  

It is very easy to set up on KashFlow, just click on our sponsor page and sign up for a free 14 day trial. If you decide you want to start using it in your business then it will only cost you as a TEF member £15.99 a month (Usually £17.99 a month for direct customers). 

Please have a look at some of the links below for some of the key functionality;

The good thing about cloud computing is you can get access to your accounts anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. When you are with a customer you could raise and invoice and take a payment all in one transaction.. from a smart phone or a tablet!!!

If you have any questions please let me know. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts