Label Maker

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a "Brother" Label Printer. I will check the Model number when I get home from college, Later. :)

CPC (part of Farnell) have an offer on a Dymo (until 14th November) at

Use either a Brother or a Dymo, whichever is in the office at the time. No problems with either but just prefer the Brother (personal choice).

I've had a brother for years no complaints only thing I don't like is the amount of tape it wastes.Batty
My caseo you can change the settings as to how much tape is left at the start and end of each label. New out the box it left more blank than it wrote on

:)

I think the things are set up to waste tape (they sell more then). The Brother can be adjusted but the instruction leaflet is a bit sketchy on how you do it.

My caseo you can change the settings as to how much tape is left at the start and end of each label. New out the box it left more blank than it wrote on :)
Maybe I could alter mine shall have a look.

Batty

I've had a brother for years no complaints only thing I don't like is the amount of tape it wastes.Batty
Just what I found with my P Touch 65, it rattles through tape and it doesn't make it easy to reduce the waste either. By the time you've finished ****ing about with the label length you've wasted a foot or so negating any saving you would have made. X( They aren't the stickiest labels either so don't expect them to adhere to cabinets with hammered or otherwise irregular finishes, good enough for surface accessories though but nearly spat a dummy out at the cost of replacement tapes, the robdogs!