Large Hadron Collider

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you know i dont like to be negative but i cant stand Dr Poo, strange really because i like sc-fi, but i was forced to watch it as a child (the Sylvester Mccoy ones, i think thats his name) because we only had the 1 tv so i had to watch whatever the adults were watching. I thought i had got away from it all together but then they bring out a new series, and guess what the missus loves it:_| :_| . At least she doesnt make me watch anymore:) after she got fed up of me moaning all the way through each episode;\ ; \ ;) :^O :^O
Ah! Sylvester McCoy... twas going down hill fast then..

whereas...

around John Pertwee then Tom Baker era!!

thats classic Dr Who!!! :)

the original K9 era as well if I remember right....

and Mr Baker did have a groovey scarf & hat! :) ; \

and Mr Baker did have a groovey scarf & hat!
I got my mum to knit me a Tom Baker scarf! :x I was the envy of the school yard at the time!

Bloody hippys;) :^O :x

Bad timing i guess having it inflicted on me when it was ging down hill, i did like k9 though and the dr who museum they used to have Longleat.

I got my mum to knit me a Tom Baker scarf! :x I was the envy of the school yard at the time!
Whooooah!

Yo is DA man MR S! :^O :^O:^O;) :x :x:x

I have STILL got my "Tom Baker" scarf wot my MUM knitted for me!!!

tis in the wardrobe upstairs...

Massive.. long/wide/multicoloured!! the dogs wotsits...

I remember I dug it out when the new Dr Who series started..

showin off to the sprogs!....Blushing

the sort of dad lecture to the kids sort of thing..

"It was better in my day kids";\ :(

"but you can still watch the new ones tho"! :eek: :^O:^O

Bloody hippys;) :^O :x Bad timing i guess having it inflicted on me when it was ging down hill, i did like k9 though and the dr who museum they used to have Longleat.
Applaud Smiley

Yep!

K9 was the dogs wots........

Oh hang on..

K9 WAS a dog!!!

Not just the dogs wotsits!

Never remember SEEING any "wotsits" on K9.

Methinks YOU were an adolescent, too interested in the reproductive organs of EVERYTHING (including a "robotic dog", than the storyline?

Oh, hang on. This is "Dr. What" we`re talking about - it didn`t HAVE a storyline!!!!!

alright - fess up time - How many forum members hid behind the sofa, cos they were scared of the daleks, or whatever "nasties" were on that week`s episode??

alright - fess up time - How many forum members hid behind the sofa, cos they were scared of the daleks, or whatever "nasties" were on that week`s episode??
Nope!

We went behind the sofa to get at where you had hid the beer!!!!Guiness Drink] :)

A few times.... However the scariest program at that time was 'Sapphire and Steel'. It used to scare the living daylights out of me but my dad loved it.

I recently bought it on DVD and then understood why.... It stared Joanna Lumley in her prime! :x

Well flippin heck!! :|

someones broke it!! :_|

guess they were using a few bits out of Steptoes yard:O

or maybe it was a nuisance tipping RCD! Blushing? :|

Who signed the EIC to say their super conducting megga cool transformer ..

had a good Zs???

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink:^O:^O

Latest posts