Laser Mouse

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening Apache,How are you this blooming freezing evening?
Burning wood and coal quickly. Cuddling the dog for warmth! No central heating :( Think the storage heaters will have to go on tonight.

You nice and tosty?

I was earlier, but as soon as the kids go to bed we turn the heating off, so its gone off cold now.
Tell admin not to be so tight. Is he in need of more donations just to heat admin2?

There's a joke about a couple watching tv, the bloke stands up and says to his wife 'put your coat on love'. Woman says 'where we going'? Bloke says ' nowhere love - I'm off to the pub and turning the heating off'.

There's a good nip in the air

Tell admin not to be so tight. Is he in need of more donations just to heat admin2? There's a joke about a couple watching tv, the bloke stands up and says to his wife 'put your coat on love'. Woman says 'where we going'? Bloke says ' nowhere love - I'm off to the pub and turning the heating off'.

There's a good nip in the air
:^O

Apache

As a vet, what are your thoughts on the misuse of a mouse for use with a computer ????

ApacheAs a vet, what are your thoughts on the misuse of a mouse for use with a computer ????
I hate rodents. Think it's a gread idea. Wonder if they could fit buttons to real mice..............

:D

ApacheAs a vet, what are your thoughts on the misuse of a mouse for use with a computer ????
well as a fellow mate of mousey i think its dispicable to use a mouse with a computer, let these poor little creatures have a peaceful life, :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O

I hate rodents. Think it's a gread idea. Wonder if they could fit buttons to real mice.............. :D
Thought vets loved all creatures?

We've got a Hamster, kids love him, whats to hate about them?