Leaflet distribution

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have any of you used the services of this company?Prayhttp://www.mailboxnationwide.com/.

I am based in South London, and want some leaflets delivered; if not the company I have selected can you recommend one.

Thanks as always. :x
Well ecasam.. that got about as much response as Plumber asking how to wire a plug!

This may be a daft question but have you asked them yet for a price?

Personally I have never used any leaflet distribution but if I was going to I would want to know quantities -vs- costs?

I may be wrong but I think these larger leaflet management distribution type companies are the sort that use the free local newspaper delivery's as the vehicle for getting the leaflet though the doors.....

Which would make me question...

How many leaflets that you get personally through your door do you actually read?

Most of the ones that come with our free paper go straight in the recycling bin!

Whereas a one-off on its own leaflet, (e.g. the local Pizza delivery company / Taxi service / Hairdresser / Gardener etc.), who is doing their own hand delivery, does generally get a glance before it goes in the bin!

Not sure if thats any help..

But I would certainly research with a few friends/family/neighbors how many of the leaflets they receive get Read/Kept/Binned?

put the kettle on

:)

Most of the ones that come with our free paper go straight in the recycling bin!Whereas a one-off on its own leaflet, (e.g. the local Pizza delivery company / Taxi service / Hairdresser / Gardener etc.), who is doing their own hand delivery, does generally get a glance before it goes in the bin!

:)
Think I'd have to agree with that.

Personally I wouldn;t do any leaflet dropping, I've heard feedback from people before over the last few years and it's generally not overly worth it. YMMV

If you do do it though, find some local cheap labour, mates doing it for a couple of pints or something. Try and minimise the outgoings so if it doesn;t go well you've not lost loads on glossy leaflets and expensive distribution methods.

Advertising is wierd!! I distributed 4000 leaflets - and if I say so myself they were damn good professional A5 leaflets giving labour rates and PIR's for

dropped 200 leaflets 3 weeks ago over 2 hrs

picked up a builder renovating 3 houses in the area,,,,,he was about ready to search for a new sparky when my leaflet dropped on the mat !!!!

paid for my leaflets 5 times over already.....1750 left to drop.....

if you do the drop yourself pick dense areas terraced streets for instance

where the cu is in the exposed porch.....you can get an idea of the state of the properties wiring