Level 3 2330, 303 Written Exam

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xhulio989

Reaction score
:Welcome:  Hi, I'm new to this forum so give me a chance  :facepalm:
I'm currently doing my 2330 level 3 course and stressing myself out as we've only completed one exam, which was the 302 written which i passed but half the class didn't. The point is i'm in may and have to do 301, 302 practical and both parts of 303 till june! Due to a joke of a teacher which he got sacked a month ago,which i have no idea what the 1600 i paid for covers! & being 19 that money don't come along easy..
So basically i need help from the all the UK's sparks! lol Spark student in need! 
I would like past papers for the 303 ideally so i can revise, or any revision material anyone holds, but ideally the 303 written!?
Also any information you may have on the two practicals! 

Many thanks
Xhulio Guinness   Guinness

:Welcome:  Hi, I'm new to this forum so give me a chance  :facepalm:
I'm currently doing my 2330 level 3 course and stressing myself out as we've only completed one exam, which was the 302 written which i passed but half the class didn't. The point is i'm in may and have to do 301, 302 practical and both parts of 303 till june! Due to a joke of a teacher which he got sacked a month ago,which i have no idea what the 1600 i paid for covers! & being 19 that money don't come along easy..
So basically i need help from the all the UK's sparks! lol Spark student in need! 
I would like past papers for the 303 ideally so i can revise, or any revision material anyone holds, but ideally the 303 written!?
Also any information you may have on the two practicals! 

Many thanks
Xhulio Guinness   Guinness
hello mate.

try swindon massive. they got hand outs and also test papers for the whole units(301 to 309). you need to pay for handouts, but test papers are free (i think)

link:

http://www.swindon-massive.co.uk/electrical/revision/2360pt1/assessment_choices.html

hope is gonna be usefull to you.

303 written.........................was that the one that covered power factor correction, star delta, volt drop etc? Think that was the one we did via 6 lab experiments with write ups.............could be wrong, it's Beer O'clock!

303 written is mainly about fault finding and an extension of the 302(papers set by C&G). The 301 is a Gola exam and is 50% H&S and 50% principles.

The 302 and 303 practical exams shouldn`t take long (1/2 day for both) and are testing and fault finding. Good luck

The thing to remember about the written papers is

to include ALL written work in the answers.  You may

not reach the right answer but marks are awarded

for method and presentation.

Leave full pages for answers that you cannot at that

moment remember because an hour after starting the

paper the old grey matter kicks in and you can make

an attempt.  It does not matter if you run out of space,

all you do is write;  "continued at back" and clearly

number the question where your answer is continued.