Lighting?

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

Reaction score
Don't know what everyone else thinks but lighting could be nicely covered on the Q&A board or in electrician chat, or testing depending what the question was.

If the boads break up into tiny fragments, threads will be harder to find and get less views.

So I vote no!

TTbangbang

Trainee DEI
Reaction score
On the other hand, having specific sub-forums means one can go straight there to post or more easily find an answer (A Search can be done on the sub-forum only).

On the other foot, having the Question and Answer board as it is, makes for interesting reading on different topics.

I think I'll go for a No too ]:)

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
On the subject of "Search", has anyone noticed that I have added a "Google Search" facility of the whole forum?

I put some code together, and when I get time - I will add it to the main forum homepage too. (at present, it is located below the other search 'drop-down menu' box under the "Search Forum" heading in the top Navbar).

TTbangbang

Trainee DEI
Reaction score
:) Is that Admin 2 with the headset top RH corner?

Think everyone noticed that!

:)
A very nice looking lady too. Unfortunately I couldn't think of anything to chat about! :^O

Admin 2

Former Administrator
Reaction score
:) Is that Admin 2 with the headset top RH corner?

Think everyone noticed that!

Oh my.....she looks in her 30's at least, im lucky if i can pass for 21 :( or should that be a :D advantage or disadvantage??

Admin 2

Former Administrator
Reaction score
Which way do you mean? You accusing Admin of cradle snatching? ;)
I look a lot younger than i am,

Im 5 years younger than admin,

Advantage=i wont look old before my time.

Disadvantage= Where do i start??

Struggle to get served for alcohol in shops and pubs/clubs.

No-one believes i have children, people look at me with my 9 year old and say "oh you must have had him when you was VERY young" IMHO i think having my 1st child at 19 is older compared to some ive seen.

Reaction score
I look a lot younger than i am,Im 5 years younger than admin,

Advantage=i wont look old before my time.

Disadvantage= Where do i start??

Struggle to get served for alcohol in shops and pubs/clubs.

No-one believes i have children, people look at me with my 9 year old and say "oh you must have had him when you was VERY young" IMHO i think having my 1st child at 19 is older compared to some ive seen.
Looking young is an advantage! You can always take your driving licence to the pub to prove you are older, costs lots of money and leaves scarrs if you want to look younger

19 is not that young. Mind i'm 26 and I'm not engaged yet :| (no babies mind ;) )

Admin 2

Former Administrator
Reaction score
Looking young is an advantage! You can always take your driving licence to the pub to prove you are older, costs lots of money and leaves scarrs if you want to look younger19 is not that young. Mind i'm 26 and I'm not engaged yet :| (no babies mind ;) )

I was i school with a few girls who was pregnant at 14/15. :eek:

I'd had all my children by 24 and had been married for 4 years (then).

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
A good kick up the arris they need! Both male and females. X(