Looking for an electricians mate job in Basildon area.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_Spark

Reaction score
Hi guys,

First time poster here, as the topic says, Im looking for someone who would take me on in the basildon/southend area.

I have just done my C&G 2330 level 2 and 3 and am looking at booking my 17th edition in the not to distant future. My only downside currently is i do not drive but am working on it. Once my 17th is done i will also be booking up my 2391.

Cheers

well

I cannot help you at all with your search mate....

Times are very tight on the jobs front....

But I can say... good luck with your search and

Welcome to the forum Darth Spark!

grab yourself some virtual beers and have a look around.......

GuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinness

But beware of the nutters who are on after midnight..............

BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

it is after midnight.....

I keep telling myself.. don't stop here after midnight!

:_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

Haha, thanks for the nice welcome. I have been looking around here for a while now but never posted.

And, yes im hearing alot that there really isnt much chance of getting taken on and the best way to go about it is getting out there on your own but to be entirely honest i wouldnt say im that confident yet.

Hi darth spark,

Same here buddy, just done my 2330 levels 2 & 3, 17th edition and 2391.

The company I work for has, just today handed out redundancy notices and it doesn't look like there is much about (I live/work in the southend area too)

It looks like the best thing is to do it on your own, or get together with any sparky mates you might have that can help you learn the ropes.

Best of luck mate and remember : 'Don't let the *******s grind you down!'

D.

Unfortunately the days where people try to help each other are long gone. In years gone by people would be only too happy to offer their experience to new trainees, but not anymore. Like a lot of other people I too have got all the relevant qualifications to join the trade but there just arent the opportunities anymore.