Looking For Work In Northampton

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyinghigher2011

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Paul 40yr old from Northampton uk with a driving licence. I'm currently studying Electrical installation 2330 lvl 2 at Booth Lane College Northampton and i am looking to do lvl 3 in september. So far i have completed the following exams.

2330-201 - Working Effect. & Safely In Electech. Env - Distinction
2330 - 202 
Principles Of Electrotechnlogy - Credit
2330 - 203 
App. Of Health & Safety & Elect Princ - Credit

I am currently working on 2330 - 204 (exam this month) and am hoping for a distinction in this one to. i would very much hope that someone in Northampton is looking for someone to take on. if anyone is looking to take someone on then please call me on           . I'm in college Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, however this can be amended if there is a serious job offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi my name is Paul, im a late starter to electrical installations, im currently studying at Booth Lane College in Northampton. so far i have completed 3 exams (2330 - 201 Distinction  202 Credit, 203 Credit), i am currently working on 204 with the exam which is this month. i then have another exam in April and then have an assessment in May. i understand that the work that sparkies carry out is quite hard depending on the work being carried out.

im really hoping that someone out there in Northampton is looking for someone who needs help, even if its for a couple of weeks so i can get some work experience, if you are that person please call me on .

Thank you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum, duplicate content merged. Multiple threads saying the same thing only clutter the forum. I have also deleted your phone number from the posts, as generally it is not good leaving you personal phone number accessible to global internet traffic, unless you are sure you want it to be available to spam texts and calls. You can edit your post to re insert you number if you are happy to accept any consequences. But it is probably best to use the forums private message system for others to contact you. 

Doc H.

Latest posts