maddfridge it is all in the title

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddfridge

Reaction score
Hi everyone

i have been a sparky for about 30 years in one job or another now know as the sponge chuck it at me we can usually find away of doing it or findiing a way out.

just got the latest 17th edition qualifcation got the usual rubbish 2391 technicians etc oldpart 1,2 and c been a low voltage ap authorised person for a large credit card company in the midlands

working on a very large mainteance contract oxfordshiire hvac, caterin and all the other rubbish they tend to chuck at you these days not forgeting the risk assessment and a method statement to make the tea !

doing design t christmas so any feedback would be very greatfully recieved

cheers

Indeed - I will third that, Welcome to the forum, Maddfridge. :)

Hi everyone i have been a sparky for about 30 years in one job or another now know as the sponge chuck it at me we can usually find away of doing it or findiing a way out.

just got the latest 17th edition qualifcation got the usual rubbish 2391 technicians etc oldpart 1,2 and c been a low voltage ap authorised person for a large credit card company in the midlands

working on a very large mainteance contract oxfordshiire hvac, caterin and all the other rubbish they tend to chuck at you these days not forgeting the risk assessment and a method statement to make the tea !

doing design t christmas so any feedback would be very greatfully recieved

cheers
Welcome my good man! ;)

Don't hand over your passport to admin..... :|

They don't return anything! :(

30 years???.... Good!................

I guess that means you are another person who appreciates the finer things in life?

Ivor the Engine, Bagpuss, Andy Pandy, Nogin The Nog, Pogles wood, The Clangers, Hectors House, Mary Mungo & Midge.. etc...etc...

Ho hum... He's off again Welshy!!! :_| :_|

Welcome my good man! ;) Don't hand over your passport to admin..... :|

They don't return anything! :(

30 years???.... Good!................

I guess that means you are another person who appreciates the finer things in life?

Ivor the Engine, Bagpuss, Andy Pandy, Nogin The Nog, Pogles wood, The Clangers, Hectors House, Mary Mungo & Midge.. etc...etc...

Ho hum... He's off again Welshy!!! :_| :_|
:_|