Main earth disconnected, What tests??

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am posting this because I deleted the first OP in error, instead of the "Move thread" button.

It deleted the OP, but all replies were left there. I PM'd training_spark, the original poster of this particular thread. He re-posted his thread, but when I added the replies to that Thread, it looked terrible as the replies were from Yesterday, and the thread was re-started Today and were all in the wrong order.

So What I am going to do is to post training_sparks's original OP, and your replies in the order that they were Posted.

If training_sparks, could accept my appolgies for my error and redo the thread himself (Again) and you guys could answer it in the same order and with a copy and paste of your original repliues below, then that would be great and I can delete this thread. :_|

OK, all in Quotes, Original OP...

icon1.gif
Main earth disconnected' date=' What tests??[/b']

Hi

I have my level 3 2330 inspection and testing practical exam coming up and i cannot remember what tests the main earth needs to be disconnected for to eliminate parallel paths.

What tests should it be removed on?

Regards :)

training_spark has re-done his thread now, so can you reply to him in order here, please?

http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=114058#post114058

It also appears that his "2330 Lv3 Practical Inspection and testing exam last checks" has gone walkies too. That has nothing to do with me (that I know of)... so whoever replied to that. Please do so again.

Many Thanks,

Your Blonde Admin.

:eek:

:coat