Megger Mark Simply The Best

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazo

Reaction score
Ordered a Megger 1730 on Tuesday less than 24hrs later it had been delivered. The price was outstanding and the service help and advise is second to none. One thing lads Megger Mark is a very busy man so if you PM him and you get no answer back give him a chance as he can't get on the forum as much as he would like to.Thanks for the service Mark it was great to meet you at Elex

why didnt you get a decent meter though?

that is the underlying question, for that money you could have bought a proper meter. ;)

EDIT, in case the OP doesnt know,

I dont like megger. :)

why didnt you get a decent meter though?that is the underlying question, for that money you could have bought a proper meter. ;)

EDIT, in case the OP doesnt know,

I dont like megger. :)
I think we all know by now steps

Ordered a Megger 1730 on Tuesday less than 24hrs later it had been delivered. The price was outstanding and the service help and advise is second to none. One thing lads Megger Mark is a very busy man so if you PM him and you get no answer back give him a chance as he can't get on the forum as much as he would like to.Thanks for the service Mark it was great to meet you at Elex
Thanks Dazo, really glad we could help. It was nice to meet you also.

Last edited by a moderator: