megger powersuite professional software

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all

does anyone use megger powersuite professional software for there certificates. Just upgraded mine for 17th edition certificates having trouble with print out on one certificate.

batty

Hi Batty,

I WAS using it, but the cost they`re quoting to upgrade isn`t something i`m very happy with (neither is my book keeper, and that`s a big issue as I`m married to her!!)

So, I`m going with "Easycert" instead. They look better on plain paper, much cheaper, AND will verify / autofill on plain paper prints.

So, in answer to your question: I WAS, but haven`t upgraded, so may not be much use. Lets try anyway. What is the particular problem?

Hello kme

I pay a annual support fee so get the upgrades. My problem is when printing electrical certificates the last page schedule of test results on print preview is ok but when you print the unfilled certificate is printed on one page and the results are on another page. I assume its a software issue as 16th edition certificates have been ok. I will have to telephone them tomorrow to get it sorted out.

batty

Update- have downloaded latest software from web site which has cured problem. Have had to redo two certificates. Glad didn't do anymore.

batty

Glad they sorted it for you m8.

Typical though - release something half-baked, then put a bodge on it after to make it ok!!

They`d crucify us if we carried out our business that way:(

The Megger Powersuite software was knowingly sold to NAPIT members even though it did not (at the time) support NAPIT certificates.........

Well done the Megger double-glazing salesmen (sorry sales executives) for that one, you must have been proud.......Applaud Smiley

I use the iee certificates and put my own kitemark licence no. on them. I find the support people always helpful if i have any problems.

batty