Member status

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apache

Cow Fiddler ™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ooh I see I'm now a 'Member' not just a 'Junior Member'! How did that happen? Guess i'll have to donate some money next and get myself a trophy.

ooh I see I'm now a 'Member' not just a 'Junior Member'! How did that happen? Guess i'll have to donate some money next and get myself a trophy.
:D

Congrats m8! :D

that means you don't have to make the tea anymore... :eek:

or go and fetch the sarnies at lunch time!!!! :^O :^O:^O:^O

I'd rather make the tea! How do I go about getting demoted (how do you spell that). ; \
The way you just did, mate. But demotions only come from AD2; and you really, REALLY don`t want to get on the wrong side of her. She`ll confiscate your scoobs without so much as a verbal warning.

Is Steptoe on Hols? ?:| Havent seen him post since I've been back??? ?:|
Didn`t say m8. Wondering if he`s waiting for the autumn winds to power the laptop - you know how tight he is about putting things into sockets - especially since these latest price increases.

Admin did mention that he was looking to modify an industrial treadmill - get hercules to "trot" along it, and turn the turbine he "borrowed" from sellafield!

PMSL@SL:D

FCOL mate, can SOMEONE type a bit quicker?????? I`m sitting here, patiently waiting for you lot to post, so I can reply. It gets a bit boring. Maybe that hypnosis stuff works on the ninnyternet?! "I`m getting veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery seepie. I`m getting.......

Another flippin Stell`. AS1

PMSL@SL:DFCOL mate, can SOMEONE type a bit quicker?????? I`m sitting here, patiently waiting for you lot to post, so I can reply. It gets a bit boring. Maybe that hypnosis stuff works on the ninnyternet?! "I`m getting veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery seepie. I`m getting.......

I can't give you my 100% undevided attention. I do have eggs to lay. ;)

I'm also very busy playing connect 4 with strangers (don't ask)

And I've been set some reading before bed

It's not all about you :p

I can't give you my 100% undevided attention. I do have eggs to lay. ;) Eggs!???? (`scuse me while I choke)

(cough, splutter, cough)

I haven`t a clue what you`re upto, but that comment is, most definitely, scoob-worthy.

I'm also very busy playing connect 4 with strangers (don't ask)

*******erm......Does it involve nudity & baby oil?

*******Nah. I`m thinking of twister, aren`t I??

And I've been set some reading before bed

*******Not one of SpecLoc`s "**** & jane" books?

http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=5282&postcount=4

It's not all about you :p
I`d cry now, except that I can`t remember where I put my "cry" smiley.

PMSL@SL:DFCOL mate, can SOMEONE type a bit quicker?????? I`m sitting here, patiently waiting for you lot to post, so I can reply. It gets a bit boring. Maybe that hypnosis stuff works on the ninnyternet?! "I`m getting veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery seepie. I`m getting.......

Oh stop moaning! X(

I had to go in the kitchen and make some more cheese & crackers to nibble on.... :D ;)

otherwise I end up chewing my fingers... :_|

and that slow my typin even more!!!! ]:) ] :) ]:) ] :)

:)

I do see the cross over between 2 threads could have confused anyone else, except you were posting merrily in both!http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1210

*sigh*

I'm finding this site very entertaining:)
Excellent. Stick with us m8, we get better. (or should that be, worse???)

"merry posting"? Are you trying to insinuate something? Who`s merry??????? Not me - I`se `isst!!

Oh stop moaning! X( I had to go in the kitchen and make some more cheese & crackers to nibble on.... :D ;)

*********SO WHERE`S MINE?

You aren`t going to tell me that you can be THAT ignorant and self-obsessed, that you didn`t get me any cheese & crackers?. They`d go well with a couple of Apache`s fresh eggs, and a swig or two of Stella!

otherwise I end up chewing my fingers... :_| Not again. Where did you leave your mittens THIS time?

You know Theo takes a dim view of you losing them..............

and that slow my typin even more!!!! ]:) ] :) ]:) ] :)

(You mean to tell me that you could actually type slower, without sending yourself to sleep???)

:)
OMG - he`s off on one again. I make an inoccuous comment about the lack of posts, and what do I get in return?

One of you is off to lay eggs????????

And the other "went to get hisself cheese & crackers!!!"

Well.....................

You`ll both just have to ruddy wait till I`ve been to get meself some scran (and a whiff). :eek: :O:O:O;) ]:) :D

Hey up Apache's a 'Senior Member'. I was chuffed enuff @ just been a member :D :D:D:D:D

Is there anywhere else to go other than a quick weekend course and then I can call meself an electrician...............

*ducks and hides behind sofa*

;)

Hey up Apache's a 'Senior Member'. I was chuffed enuff @ just been a member :D :D:D:D:DIs there anywhere else to go other than a quick weekend course and then I can call meself an electrician...............

*ducks and hides behind sofa*

;)
ADMINS.......!!!!!

Never mind layin` eggs - It`s not that I`m not grateful for "KME`s Guinness" smiley (though every buggr`s drinking it:(), but we NEED an "egg-throwing" smiley.......please??????

I`ve got just the target in mind...

Oh, hi there Apache:)

nearly didn`t see your udder bits sticking out from behinf the sofa!!!!!! :^O :^O:^O:^O