Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Steptoe,I did consider doing something like that.

I know the forum you mean. They ask for evidence that your a spark or evidence of training.

I would have to do something like that too.

Don't think people would go for that?.

Regards,

Admin.
OK, just tot it would be a suggestion,

it was actually a forum I was a member of when i worked in kiwiland.

ho hum, well never mind.

interesting about the scales tho....

surely you know a few people to start the ball rolling ADMIN, then after that it goes on other 'authorised' appraisals.

dunno if it works like that, but, after all,

its only advice members give, not the law.

people can draw their own conclusions from good advice, unlike the other magic kingdom where no one has any sort of clue, they just spout regs left right and centre without any idea about the real world.

I stopped using it cos i got the impression most of them only worked from a book and had no idea how to do anything that was out of the ordinary.

its in the right place tho, bunch of fooking diy bobs thay are on a diy site...

Evenin` all. :)

This seems like a good idea Wiz - if its workable??

Having said that, I haven`t seen anyone posting nonsense like some other place I could (but won`t) mention. Everyone seems to be posting within their knowledge.

Evenin` all. :) This seems like a good idea Wiz - if its workable??

Having said that, I haven`t seen anyone posting nonsense like some other place I could (but won`t) mention. Everyone seems to be posting within their knowledge.
my thoughts KME,

and if WW was to catch it in its infancy then he would be able to patrol it as it will surely grow.

then as it gets bigger and someone asks him for approval he can ask the various 'TRUSTEES' (such as yourself for example) for references to that particular persons postings.

its all down to the ADMIN, WW etc having his first few people that he knows and trusts.

and going by his various posts Im of the opinion that he already personally knows a few members.

after all, its always possible to remove someones grading if found to be giving bad advice/ or advice likely to be possibly dangerous or outside their range of knowledge.

OK, Guys.

Those that are seriously interested in having their title changed to their Job Titles,

Drop me an email - with the title.

ie: Electrician, electrical contractor etc.

my thoughts KME,and if WW was to catch it in its infancy then he would be able to patrol it as it will surely grow.

then as it gets bigger and someone asks him for approval he can ask the various 'TRUSTEES' (such as yourself for example) for references to that particular persons postings.

its all down to the ADMIN, WW etc having his first few people that he knows and trusts.

and going by his various posts Im of the opinion that he already personally knows a few members.

after all, its always possible to remove someones grading if found to be giving bad advice/ or advice likely to be possibly dangerous or outside their range of knowledge.
100% agree Mr. Senior. we wouldn`t want it ending up like..erm...oh drat, i`ve forgotten where I was thinking of.

You will know the old saying about quality recognising quality???? :^O :^O:^O

100% agree Mr. Senior. we wouldn`t want it ending up like..erm...oh drat, i`ve forgotten where I was thinking of. You will know the old saying about quality recognising quality???? :^O :^O:^O
:D

Latest posts