Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Sworld

Electrical Technician
Reaction score
Apparently I'm now a 'member' according to my forum ID.

Hur, hur, hur! He said member! Hur, hur hur........

(Sorry, too much Bevis and Butthead!) :^O

Jamie - come here quickly - there`s been a terrible mistake.....

I need to have 750,000 posts added, or I may be arrested for fraud.

Depending on who you speak to, I have (or am?) an incredibly huge member!!!

Fwarrr Fwarr

If you hit 1000 to you become a massive member?.......
The forum is still young yet, there may be other options that ADMIN will introduce over a period of time (in respect of member titles).

Don

Dear God,

I wish I was still yet young, but alas (poor yorick) that is not to be.

Could we have a vote on these namey things? could we? go on? please? pretty please??

Are We There Yet??

Amen. Hamdullah

It is a rare and wonderful moment when words fall from the keypad of extsos keypad(very rare) almost non existant. ]:) :8} ?:| :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:
My use of the lovely smileys, is pure and simple acknowledgement, if a picture paints a thousand words......

:x

He said Maybe......But I am open to suggestions. :^O

Morning Albert.

:)
not sure how you would work this WW,

but I used a forum in the past which had a sub title for members such as

'TRUSTED ADVISOR' , 'COMPETENT DIY' , 'INDUSTRIAL PROFESSIONAL' , 'TRAINING EXAMINER' etc

helps the new guys or 1 off visitors know where the advice is coming from, whether it be a DIYer or competent spark.

obviously to begin with you could only appoint the people you(personally) know to have this relevant experience,(Im assuming you know adequately some of the more advanced members), in time it could probably go by testimonials from a number of members to verify a persons knowledge.

Im sure other members may come up with a twist on this or the own versions, and the monikers are freely available to be adjusted accordingly.

only an idea, what does every1 think.?

Albert. B)

not sure how you would work this WW,but I used a forum in the past which had a sub title for members such as

'TRUSTED ADVISOR' , 'COMPETENT DIY' , 'INDUSTRIAL PROFESSIONAL' , 'TRAINING EXAMINER' etc

helps the new guys or 1 off visitors know where the advice is coming from, whether it be a DIYer or competent spark.

obviously to begin with you could only appoint the people you(personally) know to have this relevant experience,(Im assuming you know adequately some of the more advanced members), in time it could probably go by testimonials from a number of members to verify a persons knowledge.

Im sure other members may come up with a twist on this or the own versions, and the monikers are freely available to be adjusted accordingly.

only an idea, what does every1 think.?

Albert. B)
It would seem that if you click on the little scales symbol at the top right side of the posts you add to the 'recommendation' of the poster.

It would seem that if you click on the little scales symbol at the top right side of the posts you add to the 'recommendation' of the poster.
The forum is full of wonderful delights.

Don

Hi Steptoe,

I did consider doing something like that.

I know the forum you mean. They ask for evidence that your a spark or evidence of training.

I would have to do something like that too.

Don't think people would go for that?.

Regards,

Admin.

Latest posts