Merry Christmas Everybody

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil d

Reaction score
Well people it's been a funny year hasn't it, we've lost Tony, Sidewinder isn't well and a lot of us have had problems, either health wise or financially due to the Covid pandemic, all in all it's been a tough year for most of us.

I'd just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year, hopefully at the end of 2021 this will all seem like the end of a bad nightmare and we can get back to the way we used to be. It isn't easy for any of us, even if you are lucky enough to be physically well, all the uncertainty and restrictions will no doubt of affected your mental health, I know it has with mine.

All we can do is do our best and try and enjoy the festivities as best we can, we may not have as much money as we had but if we have our health and we have our loved ones around us then we should be thankful, it's at times like these when I think we all realise what is actually important to us.

Once again, Merry Christmas everyone and I genuinely hope that everyone has a happy and prosperous New Year

Phil

@phil d a good one to you are all forum contributors too

my glass is always half full, so let’s all look forward to a good start to 2021 and fingers crossed this awful COVID 19 can be left behind

🍾