mete tails in cavity wall

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers Evans, after the day ive had at work i dont suppose anyone is hiring in todays climate? im in bristol. cheers.

not lost my job but wanting to leave to expand my electrical knowledge as my company does other work than electrical and we dont often get to do any!!! also it would help for hard work to be appreciated once in a while!! lol

If you use the flexi-duct it will be corrugated and any moisture will drip at the low points of each corrugation acting the same way as a tie-wire and will then not direct water to the walls

Tu dno don't like you putting to much stuff in meter boxes. Ones I have done have used a mem 80a switchfuse. I terminated cable in 25mm through box and then into switchfuse.Batty
Loads of meter boxes round here with CU mounted in them!!!

And if you ask DNO to come and replace a broken door on the front of the meter box... (hinges bost!)

They say its not their box or their responsibility.. Its the Homeowners!?

:| ?:| ? :|

Loads of meter boxes round here with CU mounted in them!!!And if you ask DNO to come and replace a broken door on the front of the meter box... (hinges bost!)

They say its not their box or their responsibility.. Its the Homeowners!?

:| ?:| ? :|
Specs

I suppose that is a sign of the times. In the old days the old boxes had for electric board equipment only stamped on them. But things change.

batty

SpecsI suppose that is a sign of the times. In the old days the old boxes had for electric board equipment only stamped on them. But things change.

batty
Since the era when you can buy your electric from the gas company

your gas from sainsburys

your food from the petrol station

and watch television down your phone line!!!!

I don't think many people give a toss!!!!! X(

tis more than me job's worth sir to get involved... :|

got to meet me targets!!!! :( :(

tea & cake 10:00 on Monday? ?:| :)

Since the era when you can buy your electric from the gas companyyour gas from sainsburys

your food from the petrol station

and watch television down your phone line!!!!

:)
I never understood how I can buy thr same electricity through the same wire but pay different companies for it?!