MIDNIGHT Abseil at dudley castle 18th june 2011

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
as you know i generally do abseiling for a hobby and also to raise a few pounds for charities, now normally id be doing it for marie curie but they havent been doing much in the way of events recently which is a shame, BUT! mary stevens hospice have been organising an event on staurday night, and im taking part :D i was hoping that forum members old and new may just be able to donate a few pounds, to allow this charity to give the continued care that certain patients so desperatly need, please help and sponsor me if you can it would be so much appreciated :) thanks!

colin turner is fundraising for Mary Stevens Hospice

the abseil event it self.

MIDNIGHT ABSEIL AT DUDLEY CASTLE

There you go Badger,

I just donated hopefully you'll do well for this worthwhile charity!

I might even come and watch you abseil haha!

thanks robin spark, the goal apparently for each abseiler is 75 quid :eek: so come on you tight buggers :^O get your hands in those deep pockets.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:07 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:02 ----------

There you go Badger, I just donated hopefully you'll do well for this worthwhile charity!

I might even come and watch you abseil haha!
my slot is 9.30pm but im hoping for more than one go :D

Donated, dont break anything :slap
its lucky cause my insuarnce ran out yesterday and i only realised when i got home so sorted that last night about 4.30 :eek: :eek: but in answer to your question, im using 2 x ropes, and ill try not to break the stone work this time :eek: :slap

the abseil went fine its just the car that wasnt/isnt, as there was a concrete post low down that i didnt see, the car park was tight and there was a huge 4x4 :coat parked in front of the carpark entrance, so i went to turn quite tight to get round and caught the bollard on the door/sill area of the car X( X( :|

Well done Badger, hope you raised plenty of money for your abseil!

Sorry couldnt come was stuck down an indian!

Actually I mislead you, I was actually stuck up this particulary good tasting indian as you have to go upstairs to get to this one. However unless you dont want to pay then their is no need to abseil out of the building.

Latest posts