Mmmmmmmm.... Ice Cream!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Sworld

Electrical Technician
Reaction score
My new ice cream maker arrived yesterday (God bless e-bay! :x ) and my first test batches are ready to go.

Vanilla (of course), chocolate (75% coco stuff) and pistachio (yum, yum).

Going to gain a lot of weight this weekend........ :_|

My Wife bought an Ice-Cream Maker off of eBay, Last Year.

It is still in it's box, in the cupboard (we bought a used one).

The blinking trouble we have to go through to make a bit of ice cream is unbelievable.

:(

I actually used to make Ice-Cream, Commercially, For an Italian Gentleman, Years ago.

I'll have to use mine on a regular basis as the girlfriend thinks I buy 'too much rubbish' from e-bay! So I have to actually make ice cream with it or get a ear bashing! :_|

Managed to eat half of the pistachio last night...... It was wrong but it felt so right! ]:)

Agree WW. We used to have a bread maker and that like ice cream makers is a lot of effort for very little reward.

Pop down the supermarket and buy the ice cream or bread for half the price :^O

True no doubt the home made stuff does taste better, but that's probably because the ingredients cost ten times as much.

Pop down the supermarket and buy the ice cream or bread for half the price :^O True no doubt the home made stuff does taste better, but that's probably because the ingredients cost ten times as much.
Not really, I bought enough to make 3 litres of ice cream

12 eggs @

This is it

Code:
http://www.go-electrical.co.uk/view/area/Catalog/section/Details/for/ProductOption/ref/4033?rrrrt=5
but don't pay that much for it. You can pick them up on E-bay for about