Mobile getting me down

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subneural

Reaction score
Standing the kitchen making a drink on Thursday and a voicemail comes though. No missed call notice, just straight to voicemail.

I listen to the message and its a guy refurbishing a house and wants a price for a complete rewire just across town, then the wind blows down the phone (he's obviously walking at the time) and all I get is " I'll be here all day".

Thats it, couldn't get the number or address.

Called T Mobile up and after about 3 hours get told they only track outgoing calls not incoming so can't help me.

Talk about pee'd off !!!!!!

:_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

Thinking of dumping T Mobile and writing off the next 6 months of contract just to get a provider with decent network coverage

if i get a missed call (like if my phone is off or out of range), i get a text message saying this number called at x time - this is with orange, and i used to get the same message with vodafone

yeah i get that with vodafone. It gives a notification with time and number that called as soon as back in range again, but reception is always good on vodafone. T Mobile always got carp reception

Thinking of dumping T Mobile and writing off the next 6 months of contract just to get a provider with decent network coverage
The Don's good lady had similar problems with T-Mobile, so moved to another provider (Orange).

The Godfather

I am working on a site at the moment and was told there was no Orange coverage

Apparently the main contractors and their staff had to go and buy Vodafone mobiles as they were going to be onsite for months.

ROTFWL

do you not get an option to press a number when listening to the voicemail to call them back?

they do exist or you can get replacement battery covers that hold 2 sims.

Standing the kitchen making a drink on Thursday and a voicemail comes though. No missed call notice, just straight to voicemail.I listen to the message and its a guy refurbishing a house and wants a price for a complete rewire just across town, then the wind blows down the phone (he's obviously walking at the time) and all I get is " I'll be here all day".

Thats it, couldn't get the number or address.

Called T Mobile up and after about 3 hours get told they only track outgoing calls not incoming so can't help me.

Talk about pee'd off !!!!!!

:_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

I am with T-Mobile but don't have this problem as if I miss a call I get a text message from them saying I have missed a call from xxxxxxx at what ever time and date.

If you text START to 2727 you should get this service.

As what the others have said, Above.

But you also have the option on all mobiles to view all received calls too.

Have you tried that?

If you move to Orange you can also get free braodband.

Remember the ad "The future's bright, the futures Orange." Just wondering if they ran that one in Ireland?

I am with T-Mobile but don't have this problem as if I miss a call I get a text message from them saying I have missed a call from xxxxxxx at what ever time and date. If you text START to 2727 you should get this service.
I normally get this message but this time I didn't. Good ol' customer services reckon its cus I was out of coverage.

Funny how if you try to call technical support they give a recorded message first "if you are calling about coverage difficulties we are aware of the problem" or something to that effect.

I had to change from O2 to Orange as no reception in the Dales
However I have changed from Orange to O2 for the same reason Patch, been with Orange 20+ years but just fed up with poor signal over last 12 years at my home

I would have stayed but also wanted an iPhone, ok I'm shallow!! Blushing

they do exist or you can get replacement battery covers that hold 2 sims.
Samsung make one, you can't get on a deal for the obvious reason that no provider wants to share your business, my brother has one, but I think it cost him over