Mornin all...........

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparky1967

Reaction score
Hi all - just got round to doin this intro thingy - lol

Im up in the sticks in north yorkshire.

I only work part-time cuz of long term disability but its always useful to know of a site like this, specially the rogues gallery !!!.

Hope to start more posts as time progreses, I might even get the chance to put myself in the business adds section !!!

Hello Sparky1967,

Welcome to the forum, it's good to have you onboard.

"specially the rogues gallery !!!." ??

Welcome sparky1967, new members are always welcome, just watch out for the chainsaw wielding vet:D, he's up your area.

Welcome sparky1967, new members are always welcome, just watch out for the chainsaw wielding vet:D, he's up your area.
carful Mikel.............................#

that "chainsaw lovin vet" may be the reason for Spark1967 disability!!! :eek: ] :) :p ; \

welcome Spark1967;):DGuiness Drink

I went to flamingo land, whilst holidaying up that way. think thats up by you somewhere.

I can remember going to a place called whitly or whitby?? and running up loads of steps. looking back now that wasnt a holiday that was torture. :^O

I went to flamingo land, whilst holidaying up that way. think thats up by you somewhere. I can remember going to a place called whitly or whitby?? and running up loads of steps. looking back now that wasnt a holiday that was torture.
99 steps is in Whitby. There's a ruined Abbey. Dracular was written there. Captain Cooks' birthplace.

Flamingo Land is between Scarborough and York

Nice fish and chips!

99 steps is in Whitby. There's a ruined Abbey. Dracular was written there. Captain Cooks' birthplace.Flamingo Land is between Scarborough and York

Nice fish and chips!
It felt like i was the ruined abbey by the time i'd gone up them steps and come back down. :D :D