Motorcycle fan club.co.uk

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steptoe

of course Im wrong, ask my wife™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DSC00050.jpg

DSC000131.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

no, not me, thats my mate, he rides the bike a lot lot faster than I do.!!

maybe get you one of me up sometime if ya really want something to scare the kids with/need an anti drink message for them.!!!

dude ur passport photo looks like graham norton ????? ill shut up now

hehehehehe nice bikes steptoe very nice indeed :D

what are the 3 red bikes in the second picture? 400s? the final picture looks very nice. single sided swingarm, gsxr single seat unit. very nice. hope you keep them rubberside down

what are the 3 red bikes in the second picture? 400s? the final picture looks very nice. single sided swingarm, gsxr single seat unit. very nice. hope you keep them rubberside down
NC30, NC35(lent bike), NC35 R6 in background. top to bottom pic in 2days(engine came day before 1st practice!!) (CBR600RR race seat unit).

they guy races the R6 is doing British Supersport this year.

I thought you find this thread quicker than that. :(
mate me heads been in the 7671 and still cant find fek all in that lol what chance do i have when its laid out for me lol and im blind ,your so harsh ]:)

NC30, NC35(lent bike), NC35 R6 in background. top to bottom pic in 2days(engine came day before 1st practice!!) (CBR600RR race seat unit).they guy races the R6 is doing British Supersport this year.
id love to go racing]:)just cant afford it at the moment:_| got myself a gsxr 1000 k4 with about 170bhp at the rear wheel:D. scares the s**t out of me when i finally get to do a trackday. i'll try and get some pics up when i work out how:8}the guy who races the r6 must be mental:Odont they call that the axe murders class] :)

yep!!! he's only a young lad,.

app plumber and puts every single penny he owns into racing, EVERY single penny, doesnt smoke or drink! :| no road bike or car and an ancient transit he got gave him..

this will be his first major foray into racing in england, hopefully the budget will hold out for him.

bike in first pic of post is a bike Im currently building to race next year hopefully, a TZR 3ma (rev cyl) if you know any spares kickin around...

then if i get my mountain licence Id love to do MGP year after. B)

TBH Mark most good going 400s or 250s are plenty quick enough for anyone, except for outright top speed.

we done a four hour endurance in 2006 on one of the NC30s and for the first 3hrs the 400 was the second fastest lap there, against 1100s/750s/600s etc. gixers blades etc. I could never ride that hard, but there you go.

thats one rare bike youve got there:O rd 500? i need a big cc bike as im 6ft and 15 stone! i think a 400 under me would look quite comical:^Oa couple of my mates do the derby pheonix club races and there are some very fast lads! they all look about 6yrs old:O thing that amazes me though everyone is willing to help! you bin the bike, everyone rallys around and get it up and running again. its a great feellingB) its like you say some have got no money, some turn up in motorhomes the size of cheshire. youll have to tell me when hes racing, ill come down and give my support:)

thats one rare bike youve got there:O rd 500? i need a big cc bike as im 6ft and 15 stone! i think a 400 under me would look quite comical:^Oa couple of my mates do the derby pheonix club races and there are some very fast lads! they all look about 6yrs old:O thing that amazes me though everyone is willing to help! you bin the bike, everyone rallys around and get it up and running again. its a great feellingB) its like you say some have got no money, some turn up in motorhomes the size of cheshire. youll have to tell me when hes racing, ill come down and give my support:)
hi i have the virago 535 i am a small guy but take my mate on the back he is 18

stone plus

Hey Steps, dragged this thread back up :)

Odd coincedence maybe, but I also used to race an NC35, had some good rides on the little thing, no greater pleasure was had than stuffing a 600, 750 or 1000 had a few lads come up to me in the pits and give me gip lol

few pics

dogegg1.jpg

dogegg2.jpg

dogegg3.jpg

no worries sprocket, its the little trophies that usually mean the most. :)

and ye, I know what you mean about the big bikes, all they do is power down the straight and hold you up in the corners, :slap

nice bikes, do you still have any?

I'll see if I can dig up some more recent pix.

Nah, all race bikes sold on tho if I ever get enough money Id like to pick up a 600 for track days and the likes, mebbe the bug will bite again, Im sure the missus wont mind :slap

I do still have a couple of road bikes, a 2002 Gixer thou and my little toy, a KTM 450 supermoto.