Moving over....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreekIslandLover

Reaction score
From another forum - no guesses which one!

User name is not because I'm a sleazy Greek, but because we like the Greek islands for our hols away from the grindstone. I'm really a middle aged bloke from Dorset :)

If anyone is interested, got 2360, 2391, NVQ3 and (hopefully) 17th as I'm taking it this morning:O Spend my working life housebashing with a bit of reponse stuff thrown in.

Looking forward to chatting here.

hey dont I know you from somewhere?

ha ha

welcome, the gang is allmost complete, now wheres Tony.Towa and Rum;)

Welcome to the forum.

Any news on your 17th edition? :p

Bet it's a "Pass". :D

Passed - 90% :) :) :)

Don't know the rules here re posting links, but I throughly reccomend www electricalexams co uk 17th edition page as a practice and revision aid. Mocks up the interface and questions well, and for

Passed - 90% :) :) :)
Well done. :D Guiness Drink

Don't know the rules here re posting links
You mean that you haven't read our T's & C's?

If you have had a good experience with them, then I don't mind you mentioning them, as long as it not mentioned, mentioned, mentioned, you get my drift. ;)

The same as I recommended my old 2382-20 lectures website. (I weon't mention it again, but it is on here).

Sorry !!!

I did read them later to find that I can post a URL after 5 posts.

I know everybody learns in a different way, but what works for me is going through old papers or practice exams. Therefore running a mock up of the exam as close as possible to real conditions was a huge help.

But I guess tha normal exam conditions don't usually include my 11 year old son playing Roblocks on my wife's computer next to me and chatting to his mates, or wife yelling upstairs as to if we have any peas in the freezer and my daughter (13) sulking round the house wearing black in a goth strop!