Mr. Sworld or any audiophiles.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kme

Fridge Keyholder™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I`ve got some stuff which might well be coming available.

Wondering if anyone`s interested.

12:2:2 Behringer mixer, with integral phantom power, and digital FX; plus 2 external fx send/return etc. Full spec / history available.

Behringer shark DSP / feedback destroyer. Inc power supply. Excellent condition.

Cloud DA250 power amp.

number of "good" mics, including Beyer, Sennheiser and a radio mic.

Haven`t posted in the " for sale" section yet, as they aren`t yet for sale, and I wanted to gauge the possible interest.

note: These units are ALL from my home setup - never been on the road. Mrs. KME wants something small & sophisticated for sounds - maybe philips wireless, or bose. :(

For Sale Section is over there.... ->

:D

Hi Martyn,

I've got the 24:4:2 version of the mixer myself - but I might have someone interested in yours - he may be buying my old PA setup and is looking for a mixer.

I've just gone over to LD active speakers to cut down the amount of stuff I'm carrying - and so far I'm impressed.

It appears you must be into bands - I pay bass in a local band here called Decade 5. What do you do?

Cheers

Dave

Tempting but I don't think the 'other half' will be happy! Only just persuaded her that the 5.1 surround sound set-up IS absolutely essential! :^O

Lol, I'm having the same trouble, trying to convince mine that another set of wharfedales are needed for our cinematric setup. ;)

Hi Martyn,I've got the 24:4:2 version of the mixer myself - but I might have someone interested in yours - he may be buying my old PA setup and is looking for a mixer.

I've just gone over to LD active speakers to cut down the amount of stuff I'm carrying - and so far I'm impressed.

It appears you must be into bands - I pay bass in a local band here called Decade 5. What do you do?

Cheers

Dave
Perhaps a new sub-forum is in the making! :^O

I used to do sound engineering as a sideline. Also did disco`s in the dim & distant past.

This kit was purely for our home karaoke parties; combined with the amount of i/o I USED to need, before wy missus decided it took up too much room :( :( :( #

She wants to get one of these Hard disk / wireless networked thingies.

"Small & functional dear." :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Grrrrrrrrr. "Yes, dear.":x;)

I used to do sound engineering as a sideline. Also did disco`s in the dim & distant past.This kit was purely for our home karaoke parties; combined with the amount of i/o I USED to need, before wy missus decided it took up too much room :( :( :( #

I know how you feel...... :_|

I used to do sound engineering as a sideline. Also did disco`s in the dim & distant past.This kit was purely for our home karaoke parties; combined with the amount of i/o I USED to need, before wy missus decided it took up too much room :( :( :( #

Get your woofer out and show her what she is missing!