My Favourites, Back button and other bits have Vanished...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshwizard

Honorary Life Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Chaps,

The favourites, edit etc has disappeared off of the top of my screen (using IE 7 - Windows XP Home).

My back buttons have gone too.

Any Ideas as to how I get them back, Please?

Many Thanks,

Welshy.

Sounds like you need to hover around the bottom of the top grey area and drag down mate. Or go to view and ensure that the relevant toolbars are selected. I dont use IE myself, well at home anyway. Prefer Firefox:)

I forgot to update this last night - I opened a further window after a Virus check - and although there were no viruses, The pages started displaying alright.

Thats a relief then:)

I tried taking IE off my windows box completely by unchecking it in the add/remove windows components, but to no avail - sooner or later, it comes back again, if someone does a search in explorer that results in a web url, plus you have to keep applying the patches for it anyway. Blooming Microshaft monopoly. Better off with a Linux OS or Mac, but then the kids cant play the games. Need one of each I suppose - End of MS rant - sorry:X