My Sides Are Actually Splitting!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toml

Reaction score
Basically long story short my gf and her dad only get on occasionally, for Xmas my gf did the usual thing of buying him a gift etc etc......but weeks and weeks went by with not even a word or anything from him not even a thank you etc. Anyway over the last couple of days the gf found out he had been texting a few of his ex's and seeing his floozies over Xmas etc so understandable she's text him and hit the roof and he replied with something like "just **** off"

So I've just been on Facebook and he sent me a message saying I need to tell his daughter to contact him I should keep my hands off her as being pregnant doesn't suit her coz she's been arsey with him

I'm literally p****** myself in laughter now! even writing it has made me titter to myself

Ironic thing is my gf's mood has never changed with me weather she's pregnant or not.

Basically long story short my gf and her dad only get on occasionally, for Xmas my gf did the usual thing of buying him a gift etc etc......but weeks and weeks went by with not even a word or anything from him not even a thank you etc. Anyway over the last couple of days the gf found out he had been texting a few of his ex's and seeing his floozies over Xmas etc so understandable she's text him and hit the roof and he replied with something like "just **** off"

So I've just been on Facebook and he sent me a message saying I need to tell his daughter to contact him I should keep my hands off her as being pregnant doesn't suit her coz she's been arsey with him

I'm literally p****** myself in laughter now! even writing it has made me titter to myself

Ironic thing is my gf's mood has never changed with me weather she's pregnant or not.

oooohhhhhh

wait til shes loading it out!!!!

you will be the devil incarnate himself,!  :|

Latest posts