Neewbie

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Fox

Reaction score
Hello all,

just joined. Just starting out as a sole trader. Lets hope theres plenty of work out there!!

Hello Bluefox, Welcome to the forum. It's good to have you onboard.

Maybe this, will be of benefit to you?

And goodluck with your business venture. :D

:)

There's a lot of new starting sole traders about at the moment - you're the second tonight!

:D

(btw, since your new I'll explain - it's night until you've been to bed and then it's morning - so it's still night............)

There's a lot of new starting sole traders about at the moment - you're the second tonight! :D

(btw, since your new I'll explain - it's night until you've been to bed and then it's morning - so it's still night............)
Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley:D:x:)B-)

Hello,

Going to start part time to start with to test the water then when the time seems right will go full time, well that was the plan but possible redundancy may speed it all up!! Hoping to use the part time money to boost my wages and save a bit away to give me a buffer when I go full time.

I'm based in south essex just outside london, anyone give me an idea how much work is out there at the moment?

Welcome blue fox,

Yes there is work out there but it's becomming a little more dog eat dog on the pricing.

My advice (same as another forum member I spoke to lastnight) is just set up one account at one wholesaler & ask customers for some monies upfront for materials, dont undersell yourself with low qoutes just to get the work..... if your anygood word will soon spread.

Do that in these uncertain times & you'll be ok.....hopefully (he say's with fingers crossed)

Such sound advice M107, Sir.

But then, I wouldn't expect anything less of you. :D

Latest posts