Neff Oven (B2ACH7HH0B) LCD/Calibration problem

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vijay Bhakta

Reaction score
Got a strange problem with a 2.5 year old neff oven Model: B2ACH7HH0B.

It's LCD display went, though i could still use the oven via wifi.

I had extended warranty and the company replaced the lcd unit/control board and now the screen works, however, on power up, the following appear on the display.. CALB then quickly SCAN, then quickly BASE, then PUSH St followed by 02, then PUSH St again followed by 03 - this goes on until it gets to 06 then it says PUSH F1 then 02, then PUSH F1 then 03 etc all the way to 06 and then it goes back to PUSH F1 and 02 to 06 again and repeats.

The warranty company say its in calibration mode but have no idea what to do, so are basically writing the oven off.

The engineer tried pressing everywhere and turned both dials randomly to get it to change but it just keeps cycling.

Any ideas ?

sounds like the new part hasn't been properly linked to the old oven controls - can't help with how to do that.

Might be worth a quick phone call to NEFF helpline.

Will try Neff, though the engineer tried that too and Neff customer services had no idea.

Its all a bit odd, the warranty company say they cant get Neff in to sort it as it would then invalidate their warranty ??? So, declared it unrepairable and offered me a replacement, which of course I will accept, just seems daft if its just a case of pressing a few keys to calibrate/sync things.

I would have got the engineer to put the old control unit back as that was still working ove wifi, but it got damaged.

Just saying Vijay Bhakta, only ever made 3 posts on the same day, so he will never reply to you, so post locked to prevent being hi-jacked (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.