New sub-forum - off topic

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

Reaction score
Admin

My suggestion for a new sub forum would be for general page for off topic subjects.

Sort of goes along with an earlier idea of other expertise that can be offered and keeps the Q&A and Electrician Chat more on topic (although I am more guilty than most of tangents...)

Thoughts?

Reaction score
AdminMy suggestion for a new sub forum would be for general page for off topic subjects.

Sort of goes along with an earlier idea of other expertise that can be offered and keeps the Q&A and Electrician Chat more on topic (although I am more quilty than most of tangents...)

Thoughts?
WTF is Quilty!!!Applaud Smiley:D:O

nice big bed cover thing??? :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O

extension15

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you mean a Just Talk type of forum?

Plenty of those elsewhere, and look what happens on them..

Aren't we going a tad off topic, from this forum?

; \

Reaction score
There's pleanty of off topic threads that start as off topic. Just thought putting them in one place may tidy things up. I see no reason why it has to detract from the forum in any way.............

Reaction score
AdminMy suggestion for a new sub forum would be for general page for off topic subjects.

Sort of goes along with an earlier idea of other expertise that can be offered and keeps the Q&A and Electrician Chat more on topic (although I am more guilty than most of tangents...)

Thoughts?

Last edited by apache : 7th October 2008 at 23:48. Reason: To make specs look daft
Applaud Smiley:^O:^O:^O

Can I just say in my defence your honour..

where wot now says Guilty... DID say QUILTY!!! :eek: :|

Honest? ?:|

where are those officers of the law who are fornum members when I need them!!! :eek: :( :( :( X(

I HAVE BEEN FRAMED!!!!!!:OX( :(

Admin 2

Former Administrator
Reaction score

Thoughts?
Just finished decorating the lounge, and its now ready to use. ?:|

In other words, the General chat room is open.