New ( To Me) Vehicle

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been to the local corner shop recently?

and those black drawers look like they are from ikea... i have a very similar set in my van

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you gonna put scam stickers on the windows ? Incontinent electricians scheme or what ever its called this week? There's a polish fellow near me with homemade napit logos all over his Renault scenic with a baby seat and a massive pile of papers in the back. I think he came up on here for doing a dodgy eicr? Slipper might remember? He was from Tottenham.

Just... waffling

:)
No stickers, no logos, no advertising

Just plain and simple......stealth electrics

Been to the local corner shop recently?and those black drawers look like they are from ikea... i have a very similar set in my van 
Yep.....Ikea drawers, got idea from my plumber. Bit of velcro at back to keep,them closed.

Corner shop?

Went on monday............just put the box in the boot especially for you, seriously!

iveco daily. and yes thats a microwave. and if you look a bit closer, there is a kettle on top of it...
That's gotta be better than a sedona or a legacy or a combo? being able to properly stand up and make food is a big plus IMO.

I always used to be envious of jointers vans with smell of bacon and eggs wafting out the back :)

What inverter you got?

That's gotta be better than a sedona or a legacy or a combo? being able to properly stand up and make food is a big plus IMO.

I always used to be envious of jointers vans with smell of bacon and eggs wafting out the back :)

What inverter you got?

plenty space to stand up. and more space to fill. comes in handy for taking scaffold & large items etc to jobs

1kw inverter. runs the microwave but not the kettle, need the generator for that

I feel so inadequate!

And i thought i had covered all bases....ah well.

, MKII coming along shortly....Mind you I am not that bothered about standing up, me and my mate prefer to sit on the boot edge, under the tailgate , eating our Swan and truffle sandwiches whilst watching a DVD on the onboard, roof mounted, wireless headsetted DVD player

Just.....working out where to put the coffee machine, and possibly microwave