New to the Chat

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gift

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I have quite a few years experience in Electrical Engineering from Electronics, Induction Motors, Electrical Installation and Fault Finding(My favorite). I hope to be more involved and able to support and learn new things. I've been in the field for over 20 years but I learn something new everyday. I respect and Love electricity.
Ant

Welcome! There is a lot of knowledge on here. However you will find the occasional self proclaimed "expert" talking bollocks but they soon get found out or disappear😂
We do not have them "disappeared", although that can be arranged😉
There are some good heated discussions and threads rapidly get side tracked....have you heard of the pissssh poor customer services and reneging on warranties by B&Q?

Hi Everyone
I have quite a few years experience in Electrical Engineering from Electronics, Induction Motors, Electrical Installation and Fault Finding(My favorite). I hope to be more involved and able to support and learn new things. I've been in the field for over 20 years but I learn something new everyday. I respect and Love electricity.
Ant

Welcome to the forumbulator...

As with ALL internet social media type sites, that allow all and sundry to jump in and have go..

You will find there is the whole range of posts from Knowledgeable.. well written, construction, informative, helpful posts... to complete and utter tosh written by idjuts who haven't got a clue what they are talking about....

The interesting part is working out how to reply without just saying F--- O-- You complete T--t.. your reply is complete and utter B-ll-ck-!!

It can help to take a visit to the virtual bar for a few pints before replying! 🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🥃🍸🥃🥃🍸 (which may help lubricate the old grey-cells)!

It ALWAYS helps if people know they can learn something everyday.. rather than thinking they know it all.. already!!!

Welcome Ant, I do hope both the resident pussycat and virtual alcoholic haven’t tarnished your view of our being the friendliest forum, however most idjuts can be dispelled with a knowledge greater than theirs, so I look forward to your contributions.