new to the forum

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainydays

Reaction score
Hi all to you fellow Electricians.

I am new to this forum and came across it during my sleepless early mornings.

I have been in the trade for about 5 years but have limited experience, mainly domestic installs.

I came into the trade after working in a food factory for many years before it finally ground me down stuck inside the same four walls day in day out.

I payed for myself through college and lost a days pay every week for about three years via the 2330 route and an NVQ 3. I then sat and passed the 2391 first time.

Looking forward to reading your interesting posts in the near future and hopefully will be able to make a positive contribution with my own input albeit from a limited experience.

All the best: rainy days

Hi all to you fellow Electricians.I am new to this forum and came across it during my sleepless early mornings.

I have been in the trade for about 5 years but have limited experience, mainly domestic installs.I came into the trade after working in a food factory for many years before it finally ground me down stuck inside the same four walls day in day out.

I payed for myself through college and lost a days pay every week for about three years via the 2330 route and an NVQ 3. I then sat and passed the 2391 first time.

Looking forward to reading your interesting posts in the near future and hopefully will be able to make a positive contribution with my own input albeit from a limited experience.

All the best: rainy days
came across it during my sleepless early mornings?

Hope thats wasnt Apaches exported earth wire you tripped over bud! :eek:

Limited??? ?:|

5yrs mostly domestic? :|

that 5 years more a few houses more than some of the younger guys just doin their C&G's with minimal practical experience so far! :)

don't underrate yourself Rainydays! ; )Blushing

we is all lurning and sharing experiences..

practical & theoretical here...

so Welcome:D m8!

The only thing you done wrong is...

"RAINYDAYS" phtt!

what kind of a name is that

couldn't you have "sunny-basking-on-the-lounger-with-cool-beer-days"?Guiness Drink

:^O :^O:^O:^O

Welcome mate.

Don't worry if you're contributions arn't positive - I just try to make mischief and only got told off once :D

Welcome to the forum, rainydays. Looking at the time of your post your right about the early mornings. Thought there was only me stupid enough to be up at that sort of time and at least I have an excuse ib that I have 2 horses to look after before work starts:p

Welcome rainy days to our forum.

We are all learning all the time especially with the new 17th edition a lot has changed. Good luck with your career change.

Batty