New to this forum but not new to the game

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yorky_sparks

Reaction score
Hi all

Just to introduce myself, self employed electrical contractor, Industrial commercial and domestic. NAPIT full scope registered. Served my time with the NHS and spent many years in industrial work. Lots of experience and willing to help any sparks out with any issues where I can offer help. Likewise hopefully get the same back on here too. I am fully qualified and also hold 2394 and 2395 testing quals. I am 55 yrs old and employ a couple of other sparks, 1 apprentice and 1 young full qualified spark. Take a pride in my work and have developed a good reputation in my area so hopefully this forum has similar members?

Hi all

Just to introduce myself, self employed electrical contractor, Industrial commercial and domestic. NAPIT full scope registered. Served my time with the NHS and spent many years in industrial work. Lots of experience and willing to help any sparks out with any issues where I can offer help. Likewise hopefully get the same back on here too. I am fully qualified and also hold 2394 and 2395 testing quals. I am 55 yrs old and employ a couple of other sparks, 1 apprentice and 1 young full qualified spark. Take a pride in my work and have developed a good reputation in my area so hopefully this forum has similar members?

Hello :)

Most of the members on here are top quality tradesmen and also very friendly so you will fit in nicely.