Newbie Here... :)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks John,

Welcome to the forum BTW.

:D

Hello John, Welcome! Are you an 'electrical plumber'? Can you give me a definitive definition of y-plan, s-plan and slim-plan? ;)

TTbb

p.s I have a plumber working in my house right now. What's to be done if he's left new pipes slightly proud of the underside of floorboards? (so either you hear the pipes squeak or the board can't be put back flush)

Thanks for any advice, it's nice to be armed with possible solutions.

get him to take up the board and deepen the notch. also ask for air felt on the pipes this will stop the creaking.

fit it in a figure 8 so its above and below the pipe.

lol cant believe he is trying to put boards down touching pipes... check the rest of his work with a fine tooth comb m8.

Hello John welcome to the forum. Shame you are not down my way need a plumber to install an electric boiler before xmas. :_|

Batty

No one upsets me Mate. You're all my friends on here. :D

get him to take up the board and deepen the notch. also ask for air felt on the pipes this will stop the creaking.fit it in a figure 8 so its above and below the pipe.

lol cant believe he is trying to put boards down touching pipes... check the rest of his work with a fine tooth comb m8.
Thanks for that jl-heating :D He's fed up with the job and as he has underestimated his quote (twice), so he would rather be gone. Sometimes I think he hates plumbing!

thx for the welcome guys.. hope i can add some input at some point .. :) you never know.