Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KR Sol

Reaction score
Hi to you all,

I am new to the forum and also to the world of forums so please be gently with me, I have been in engineering for the last 19 years mainly in industrial applications, over the last 5 years I have become more and more office bound and more and more frustrated, so decided to go back to college and updated my qualification and did my 16th edition and the beginning of this year did my C&G 2391, I have been in touch with 4 component person schemes (not happy with 2 not even been bothered to reply) and looking at starting up on my own next year some time. I am looking forward to chatting and posting on the forum. From what I have seen the Forum topic look good and informative. ;)

Hello KR Sol. Welcome to the forum.

PS. We are all gentle in here, Mate. :D

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

II likelike thisthis forumforum youyou cancan havehave aa drinkdrink whenwhen aa newnew membermember joinsjoins Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink

God tony thats some strong alcho your drinking there, not only are you seeing double but you are typing double.

Oh sorry,Welcome to the forum KR SOL,

Can i have your dog please?
She is gorgous isn't she, she is our pride and joy (after the kids Blushing) the better half/boss (wife) is a Bulldog Breeder. :^O

My uncle was a breeder, he had 2 bulldogs pete and lucy and they were addicted to kit-kats. :^O

We are hoping to get the kids a lab soon.Pray

My uncle was a breeder, he had 2 bulldogs pete and lucy and they were addicted to kit-kats. :^O We are hoping to get the kids a lab soon.Pray
what for - to create some Frankenstein type "hound of the Baskervilles" ?:|