Nice Word/Excel inspection forms

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

septiclecky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found these forms on t'internet. Very public spirited - and look pretty useful. Hope they help someone out.http://www.hopetape.co.uk/

Cheers

Dave
Found them myself when browsing the web some time back, only problem is that they are for the 16th edition if you look at the numbering system and not the 17th edition as a hyphen seperates the numbers and not a full stop also no zero before numbers, so beware when using them

Reaction score
Found them myself when browsing the web some time back, only problem is that they are for the 16th edition if you look at the numbering system and not the 17th edition as a hyphen seperates the numbers and not a full stop also no zero before numbers, so beware when using them
They are fully editable excel/word docs. You can change them as you so wish!

Reaction score
Oh noble Redskin, can't seem to be able to edit out the words in the address box. :( I'm not a computer wizzo, how do I do that ? ?:|

Theres a cyberspace drink in it for you .

Deke
Deke

I just clicked on it, highlighted it and typed over it!

What's the problem? Which form?

Apache

Reaction score
Hi Patch, The Periodic one has a name and address filled in that box.

I wanted to print it off with those boxes clear but can't seem to edit them out. I tried opening them in my pc and altering them but nothing works. Any ideas

Deke

davetheglitz

Electrician
Reaction score
Try selecting the lot and copying into a new document. Seemed to work on my oddball word processor (open office) but it may work on Word as well.

electrocuted

Reaction score
GOOD afternoon,

I have been trying to access the website "hopetape" but no success ,any help appreciated

Doc Hudson

Staff member
TEF Moderator
Reaction score
GOOD afternoon,I have been trying to access the website "hopetape" but no success ,any help appreciated
The link doesn't work for me either, I suspect that webpage may have been changed/moved/deleted or similar?

Doc H.