Not a happy bunny!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPECIAL LOCATION

Trailer Boy - Electrician.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well today was a good little job...

2 x replace outside security lights

2 x reposition PIR sensors for above lights

2 x new florrie tubes in garage in place of single batten holder.

Job all great done one time .. paid by custromer... ;) :)

BUT

got me tool box out this morning..

NO sidecutters???

been checking all my toolboxes.... cant find them.. :D

Sidecutters AWOL!!

cant think where I used them last!! :( :( :| :( :| :( :|X(Blushing:| X( :_| :_| :_| :_|

Gutted mate:( :_|

More often than not its the small and relatively cheap tools that are the most disturbing to lose. I lost/had pinched my knipex sidecutters a couple of weeks ago and i was mighty peed off about it, the best i could get at short notice was some of these from screwfix

http://www.screwfix.com/search.do;jsessionid=IPN1QPHVJJPU4CSTHZOCFFI?_dynch****t=UTF-8&fh_search=side+cutters

Tey do the job but there are not as good as knipex (well in myopinion anyway;) :) ).

The fuuny thing was none of the local boys (edmunsons, newey, TLC and a few smaller independants) stocked any big brand names or a make i am familiar with, so i had to order some knipex of the internet and im still waiting for themXX( :( :_| but thats mainly because i havent ordered them yet;\ ; \ ;) :) :^O :^O:^O

Oh No Specs. :eek: :(

I have these ones. I bought them from here.

Off Topic:

Where is apache?

Oh No Specs. :eek: :( I have these ones. I bought them from here.
Well stick em on TEF online auctions then... :^O 50p inc postage?? ]:)

Off Topic:

Where is apache?
I believe hes out till saturday...??? on this thread...

http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1404&page=2

Post#19 he said...

I was good - I went to bed. I behaved. I got up. Went to work. Waited ever-so patiently and yet no answer. Apache not going to be back until sat and would like some answers!
;) :)

Pays to store the info into my brain as well as just reading the threads.

Cheers Specs.

Happy Bunny again!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Here are my new babies...

Thought well...

in for a penny.. in for a pound....

I have been reliably informed.... "Aledgedly"....

that the pair on the right are wot the Dons boys use for removing the fingers of non-paying customers!!! :eek: :O:O

But I couldn't possibly divulge my sources of information.Pray:|

I believe that now I have purchased some new cutters...

it is scientifically proved that I will now find that my old pair will re-appear!!! :(

look good, decent quality too.

tho, am I the only person that much prefers the feel of the older Knipex? the plain red ones.

while Im at it, do they still do the hi leverage model, and whats the code for the 8" if they do? thanks.

Latest posts