Now then!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris83

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

My name is Chris, i'm 25 and I have just come accross this site. I'm currently training to be an electrician and studying a part time course at Doncaster college everyweek. I'm doing the C&G 2330 level 2 at present which I started in September.

I'm really enjoying the work so far. Not only is the work interesting, its also really fun and enjoying your work will certainly be an advantage. So far, my jobs have been poor so I can't wait till i'm fully trained. Sadly, I am unemployed at the moment, but hoping to get on as an electrician as soon as I can in any role.

Hopefully Ill enjoying reading comments from the experienced electricians here to help me crack on in this trade.

Thanks all

Chris

Welcome Chris 83:)Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Pull up a sofa...

If KME or Apache are in the way tell em to shift..!

Pop down to Steptoes yard see if you can find where he's hid the key to his fridge... he won't tell me! :_|

If you are quick KME may still have a couple of beers in the crate left...

so you can grab one, while you are getting to know folks around here...

that is of course... unless he's drunk em all alreadyX(

anyway.. welcome!:)Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink:DBlushing

Welcome Chris 83:)Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkPull up a sofa...

If KME or Apache are in the way tell em to shift..!

Pop down to Steptoes yard see if you can find where he's hid the key to his fridge... he won't tell me! :_|

If you are quick KME may still have a couple of beers in the crate left...

so you can grab one, while you are getting to know folks around here...

that is of course... unless he's drunk em all already X(

Too blinkin` right.

Young upstarts, thinking they can come in here & nick my bloody beer.

Steptoe.

anyway.. welcome!:)Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink:DBlushing
As you`ll see, Any member whose name starts with speci or stept is one to watch for....

The rest of us are usually sensiberl

NURSE! I need that medication NOW!!!!!!!!

Hello Chris83,

Nice to read of your enthusiasm and motivation. Good luck with the studies, hope you'll teach me a few things along the way :D

TTbb

Welcome to the forum, Chris.

There is plenty of learning material here (Student & Learning Zone). But ask away, if you need any help.